Sunday, September 6, 2009

Weekly Blog 8/31 - 9/6






1 - This is a sketch of a man and a little girl standing side by side. I like to draw characters with medieval-ish armor and clothing.

2 - I created this PS3 wallpaper by taking a bunch of screen shots from a video for a video game called Kingdom Hearts then rearranging and blending them together.

3 - I created this image basically the same way as the previous image. They're images from the same video game series too, just from a different video.

4 - This is a drawing created by Tetsuya Normura, who is a famous video game director and character designer. He designed and created the characters for games like Final Fantasy VII and Kingdom Hearts. He's a great artist and I love his ideas for characters. I find his work very inspiring. He also used to be my idol.

No comments:

Post a Comment