Sunday, September 27, 2009

Weekly Blog 9/21 - 9/27








1 - This is a sketch of a simple city street.

2 - I was inspired to make this picture after seeing this image: http://creattica.com/photoshop/a-part-of-me/19620. The space images I downloaded from http://www.digitalblasphemy.com/.

3 - This is the opening to an anime series called Ghost in the Shell. I posted this video because I love the animation in this series. It's very good quality and they incorporate some computer animation as well. The author of this anime is Masamune Shirow, who is a famous manga artist. I find his work very inspiring.

4 - This is another PSP image I created. These are characters from Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII. I added white feathers above the good character on the left and a couple black feathers on the right above the evil character.

Images taken from: [http://www.digitalblasphemy.com/dbhome.shtml, http://blender-archi.tuxfamily.org/Textures, http://www.ffinsider.net/crisis-core/wallpapers.php]

No comments:

Post a Comment