


1 - This is a sketch of a boy sitting up against a tree. I used to sketch a lot when I was young, but over the past 5 years or so I stopped drawing as much. It was fun to draw something again :)
2 - I think one of the reasons I stopped drawing was because I became more interested in doing art on the computer. I love to make wallpapers using Gimp or Photoshop. This is a PS3 wallpaper I made of two sisters from a video game called Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII.
3 - This is another PS3 wallpaper I created. This time it's two brothers, from the same game as the second image.
[images taken from: http://www.digitalblasphemy.com/dbhome.shtml, http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/File:Shelke1.jpg, http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/File:Shalua2.jpg, http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/File:Weiss_2.jpg, http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/File:Nero-2.jpg]
I thought Dirge of Cerberus was a really good game. Though it was sort of easy to beat. I really like the 1st wallpaper up there. Mostly cause those are my favorite characters. XD
ReplyDeletethanks ^_^ yeah, I think Shelke is my favorite character in that game
ReplyDelete